lundi 29 juin 2009

Mon travail personnel.

Hello everybody !
End of the last week, i had the summer 2010 swim shoot of Albertine, but on the D day at 6h30 at the morning i broke my camera...A nightmare long as a day began to me. I had to find a solution(call all my friends so early on a saturday wasn't a good idea...sorry) and rent a new one. A one, i never used before. After few nights under pressure waiting, i just got he result. Charming isn't it ?!
youpi !!
PATATOR !!!

5 commentaires:

Jem a dit…

DES MEUFS, DES GONSESS...fifilles !!!!!!!
putain mais merde, c'est pas possible !!!!!
COMMENT TU FAIS !!!!!!!!!!

MADEMOISELLE a dit…

je te parle plus !

Nick a dit…

I WISH I KNEW HER...

pAT' a dit…

...plus que jamais il va te falloir des vacances !

LN a dit…

t'es un mec a connaitre
mais pas trop quand meme...